Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference in the quality part of our organisation? For VDL ETG Eindhoven we are looking for a Quality Engineer!
Quality Engineer NPI
As Quality Engineer NPI you are responsible for securing all quality demands of our customers, both internally as with our suppliers. Within the projects you secure these Q-aspects and functionality of our delivered products by working on: p-FMEA’s; Control Plans en MSA’s. You are the point of contact for everything regarding the quality of our products. Our customers operate in high tech markets such as: Semicon, Healthcare, Analytical and Science.
The Quality engineer takes the lead in solving the most complex quality issues. You do so by usings methods such as: root cause analysis, DMAIC, 8D and other methods related to process improvement. You take ownership of your work and bring people along in a structured way of problem solving. This way Quality issues are solved throughout the entire organisation indefinitely.
A Quality Engineer NPI is responsible for all the Quality related deliverables in a project. You introduce and roll out new tools for process control. You are competence owner with regard to SPC, relating process control to product quality.
- You have a Bsc or MSC degree in business management, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or another technical background.
- You have experience in industrial production and engineering projects. Preferably in the high tech industry.
- You have good communication skills (English and preferably also Dutch).
- You are familiar with process control or willing to develop, such as: Six Sigma, P-FMEA, control plan, etc.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification is a an advantage
- As a person you are accurate, flexible and ready to take on a challenge.
- You are proactive and decisive.
What we offer:
Working at VDL ETG Eindhoven means working for an innovative, enterprising company where ‘strength through cooperation’ is key. We attach great value to a cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and wonderful colleagues, we also offer you:
• a competitive salary
• profit sharing
• 27 leave days and 13 days off as part of a reduction of working hours (ADV days)
• a good pension scheme
• plenty of opportunity for personal development through training and courses
• an annual VDL party with all VDL Group colleagues
• internal career opportunities
• a variety of collective schemes
• participation in sports activities
Want to apply for this position?
Are you interested and do you fit the above profile? Then apply via the application button. We welcome your CV and a brief motivation as to why you are interested in this particular position. For more information about this job vacancy, please contact Corporate Recruitment; Geena Houbraken, at +31(0)40-2925066.
Responses from (recruitment) agencies for this job vacancy are not welcome. We ask candidates to apply directly to VDL ETG Eindhoven and do not wish to fill this job vacancy through a temporary employment agency, secondment agency or recruitment & selection agency.
The company VDL ETG Eindhoven:
VDL ETG develops and produces complex innovative high-tech modules and systems, of which other say it is impossible. We provide technical challenges to contribute to computer chip development, fighting diseases and understanding cellular and molecular details.#LI-GH1