Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
Are you eager to further develop your expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? If so, then the job of System Integrator Mechatronics at VDL ETG within the T&D organization could be the perfect next step in your career.
System Integrator Mechatronics
Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead. Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications and tests. Create and review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans.Collect structural issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams.Trouble-shoot prototypes, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on).On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes.Provide feedback on status of project issues. Be in contact with clients and other stakeholder regarding project progress and realization.
Bachelor or Masters Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical engineering, or related.
- Minimal 3 years of practical experience in system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas.
- You have general knowledge of mechanics, electronics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience with planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
- Experience with PLC and/or Matlab is preferred
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
Acquisition is not appreciated. We ask candidates to apply directly for this job at VDL ETG and not by a staffing or recruitment & selection agency.
Within VDL ETG, the department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. VDL ETG sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to our customers.