Are you a purchasing professional looking for a new, exciting opportunity? A possibility has arisen to strengthen our purchasing team at VDL ETG Eindhoven as program purchasing lead. In this job role you will play a strategic, key role within our purchasing organization. This position is expected to display all your qualities from technical purchase management till strong leadership.
Program purchase lead
As program purchasing lead you are part of the ASML DUV program management team.
Key responsibility areas are:
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies for the ASML DUV program.
- Managing a team of (junior) initial buyers in line with business / customer objectives to ensure that business targets are met
- Responsible for the complete product life cycle (new product introduction, release for volume, spare parts)
- Manage overall procurement processes (initial purchasing) and drives for continuous improvements
- Drive cost price reduction and lead time reduction programs at suppliers
- Report to program managers on supplier delivery and quality performance and initiate improvement programs
- Provide support in case of escalations and define plan to avoid escalations in the future
- Built and sustain a global network with people in relevant related business areas to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing best practices.
- A bachelor or master degree, preferably in mechanical engineering/electronics and/or supply chain management/business administration experience
- Minimal 10 years experience in the high tech industry
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage project teams and complex supply chains
- In-depth understanding of the purchasing processes and industrial sourcing
- Strong analytical competences, flexibility; adapting easily in changing highly dynamic environments, excellent communicator and results driven
- Focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, asses priorities and focus on concrete results
- Strong and experienced negotiator: hard on results, while keeping the focus on long term relationships.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at VDL ETG Eindhoven; a great opportunity and next step on your career parth;
- Being part of the international industrial family company VDL Groep. A company in which continuity has the highest priority; professional teamwork in an informal no nonsense environment in which open communication is very important;
- An opportunity regarding personal development and entrepreneurship;
- Excellent working conditions and career opportunities.
Apply for the job?
Are you interested and are you recognising yourself in the profile above? Click on the orange "Solliciteer"-button to apply for the job. Please attach your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the application process, please contact:
Hanne van Beugen at 040-2925066.
VDL Enabling Technologies Group Eindhoven operates in the business of system integration of mechatronic (sub)systems and modules for OEMs in the high-tech capital equipment industry. As a system supplier, we cover the value chain from (co-)engineering through parts production to assembly and testing. In house production technologies include; machining, high-speed milling, precision grinding, sheet metal production, laser cutting, mechanical and electrical (clean room) assembly, testing, product certification and onsite installation. VDL ETG Eindhoven operates along certified quality management systems, including ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 and AS9100 accreditation.