Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
At VDL AEC Maritime we are looking for an Electrical and Electronics Engineer who can design and document our Electrical Control Units (ECU). Are you interested in control panels design? Would you like to work with innovative schematic design tools like EPLAN? Then VDL AEC Maritime is the right place for you.
In the position of Electrical and Electronics Engineer you are responsible for designing, documenting and testing our control panels. You engineer the panels, configure existing designs and make sure that the customer and our commissioning engineers have the right documentation.
- Regular consultation with your Project Engineering colleagues, from the definition phase until delivery of the ECU.
- Configuring/designing and testing ECU units in house and at our suppliers.
- You together with your team are the contact person for all technical issues regarding ECU panels.
- Bring out for approval/construction/as build schematics.
- You follow developments/ trends in within shipbuilding/the maritime sector.
- Education: A minimum of Bachelor or College (HBO/MBO) degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant work experience and knowledge in the field of electrical products and solutions.
- Knowledge of one of the drawing software EPLAN, AutoCAD.
- Independent, result-oriented, analytical and driven.
- Good social and communication skills in English language, Dutch is beneficial.
What do we offer you?
Working at VDL AEC Maritime means that you are part of the international industrial family company VDL Group, where continuity is of paramount importance. Collaborate in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You also have plenty of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, we offer competitive terms of employment.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the described profile, please apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please add your CV as also a motivation letter.
Application of employment agencies is not appreciated.
VDL AEC Maritime supplies scrubbers for ships that meet the latest international requirements in the field of harmful emissions. In the technology used-seawater is used to store and clean environmentally harmful particles on the ship. Customers can contact VDL AEC Maritime for the entire process of sales, engineering, production and installation of the scrubbers.