At VDL ETG T&D the products that you develop are produced under the same roof, which gives you a unique link with your own product. You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly. Is precision Technology in your blood and in your DNA? Do you want to learn broad system knowledge and want to use your skills in Systems Integration? Then you are the Lead integration mechatronic systems we are looking for
Integration lead mechatronic systems
As a Lead integrator at VDL ETG T&D you are responsible to analyze the requirements, and define your test strategy. You define the test plan, test levels, identify the tooling and test rigs for product and production qualification. You will lead the integration team to prepare the integration and deliver the machine to our customers. Create the Master Gantt, set priorities and guarantee delivery.
In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into test specification and procedures. You will lead the integration team to document and maintain the tests.
- Technical University, Master degree
- At least 4 years relevant experience , hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
- Integration and test experience in small volume production
- As a person you are driven, flexible and motivated to face challenges
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
- Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective under time pressure, budget constraints, good at setting priorities
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
A challenging job, a high degree of responsibility and plenty of opportunities for personal development. Great promises that we like to keep. In addition, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary.
- A good pension scheme.
- 27 days of paid holiday and 13 ADV (working time reduction scheme) days.
- Profit sharing.
- Plenty of personal development through training courses and educational programmes.
- An annual VDL party with all your VDL Groep colleagues.
- Opportunities for internal promotion.
- Participation in various collective schemes.
- Employee discounts.
- Participation in sporting activities.
Are you the Integration lead mechatronic systems whose reliable system design will lead to a fantastic end product? Then please send us your CV and cover letter and tell us why you're the ideal candidate for this vacancy.
Within VDL ETG, the department of Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers.