Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
Do you have a passion for plastics technology? Are you fascinated by the design and function of plastic, either on its own or in combination with other materials? At VDL Parree in the Netherlands, we are looking for a machine setter.
Show off your skills as a machine setter:
Specific experience in injection moulding is certainly an asset for machine setters. You need to be able to think and work properly and systematically, be knowledgeable about a range of different techniques and be able to quickly get a handle on a production process. You will be working in a team of injection moulders and operators.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exchanging moulds
- Setting up machines
- Starting up automations during the injection moulding process
- Starting up injection moulding processes
- Solving production problems
Do you have what it takes to succeed as a machine setter:
Working quickly and accurately, holding yourself accountable, being quality-conscious, and converting your machine within the allotted time frame are all key characteristics of a good machine setter.
Apart from that, you also:
- Have experience as a machine setter
- Have broad technical knowledge and a pro-active attitude
- Preferably have experience with Engel and Krauss Maffei injection moulding machines
- Are willing to work in 2 shifts
We will help you with the following:
- Finding suitable housing;
- Registration at the city hall, application of fiscal number (BSN);
- Application of expat health insurance, opening (Dutch) bank account;
- Flight ticket and assistance upon arrival;
- Personal guidance on and off the job;
- Dutch lessons
What do we offer you?
Working at VDL Parree means working for an innovative, enterprising company where ‘strength through teamwork’ is key. We attach great value to a cooperative and pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and wonderful colleagues, we also offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Because you will be working in 2 shifts, you will receive a 20% shift bonus
- Profit sharing
- 27 leave days and 13 days off as part of a reduction of working hours (ADV days)
- A good pension scheme
- Plenty of opportunity for personal development through training and courses
- An annual VDL party with all VDL Groep colleagues
- A variety of collective schemes
- Staff offers
- Participation in sports activities
Do you fit the profile or want to know more? Please send me your resume and lets meet!
Do you have a passion for plastics technology? Are you fascinated by the design and functions of plastic, either on its own or in combination with other materials? Then we are looking for you! At VDL Parree, you will be working with a group of enthusiastic colleagues in the area of high-grade plastic injection moulded parts, metal parts and assemblies. For example, we produce interior components for cars as well as parts for child seats for our customers in the automotive, child safety and medical industries. As part of a dynamic and growing company with a focus on process automation and innovation in plastics technology, we offer you plenty of variety in your work. Sound interesting to you? Then join our team and contribute your ideas for the plastic products of tomorrow!#LI-SD1