Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
VDL ETG Technology & Development in Eindhoven has a vacancy for an Electronics designer.
Our company is responsible for designing and producing high-tech machines and machine modules. We are expanding our business, therefore we are looking for an Electronics designer.. You will be responsible for defining requirements, designing hardware specification, which includes PCB schematics design, PCB (layout) routing and building & maintaining the component library. As Electronics Hardware Designer you will play a central role in our electronics department regarding PCB design and in eventual integration of printed circuit boards in our systems. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding design, testing and integration. In the projects, you work together with the electronics architect and designers of all disciplines (software, mechatronics, mechanics).
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Schematic design, documentation and entry
- Key component selection (including FPGA)
- PCB layout
- Carrying out simulations wrt signal integrity
- Component management
- Testing and debugging of boards
- Design for testability (DFT)
- Implementing and testing high speed communication links
This position is based in the Electronics group of VDL ETG Technology & Development. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Electronics.
- Bachelor Degree or master degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in PCB/PCA design.
- Experience with Mentor Graphics Designer and Layout or comparable tooling
- Experience with digital and/or analog electronics
- Basic knowledge about board manufacturing flows
- Good in time management and setting priorities
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field.
- Experience with mechatronics is a plus!
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the 'solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
At VDL ETG Technology & Development machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc. VDL ETG T&D consists of the following development disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building). At this moment VDL ETG T&D moved to a new ultra-modern production facility including associated offices for development and support departments.