Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
At VDL AEC Maritime we are looking for a Software Engineer who can design, document and test our software. Do you speak the programming-language and have interest in electrical products and solutions? Then you are the Software Engineer we are looking for.
In the position of PLC Software Engineer you are responsible for designing, documenting and testing system’s software for the maritime sector. You configure graphic interface for HMI screens and have skills and knowledge to understand and program the logic related to automation.
- Regular consultation with your Project Engineering colleagues, from the definition phase until delivery of the software.
- Programming and testing software application independently.
- You are the contact person for all software technical issues and problems.
- You follow developments/ trends in software and automation within shipbuilding/the maritime sector.
- Education: A Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Technical ICT.
- Relevant work experience and knowledge in the field of electrical products and solutions.
- Knowledge of one or more of the programming-languages: C/C++/C#/PLC/ST.
- Knowledge of programming with Visual Studio is an advantage.
- Independent, result-oriented, analytical and driven.
- Good social and communication skills in English language, Dutch is beneficial.
What do we offer you?
Working at VDL AEC Maritime means that you are part of the international industrial family company VDL Group, where continuity is of paramount importance. Collaborate in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You also have plenty of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. Furthermore, we offer competitive terms of employment.
If you are interested and recognize yourself in the described profile, please apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please add your CV as also a motivation letter.
Application of employment agencies is not appreciated.
VDL AEC Maritime supplies scrubbers for ships that meet the latest international requirements in the field of harmful emissions. In the technology used-seawater is used to store and clean environmentally harmful particles on the ship. Customers can contact VDL AEC Maritime for the entire process of sales, engineering, production and installation of the scrubbers.