Are you an analytical teamplayer and do you see it as a challange to work at high-tech machine development projects? Then read further!
In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for writing project specifications, making electrical schematics, generating BoM lists, creating 3D cabinet layouts and generating product documentation. All of this in EPLAN P8, together with other engineers. Besides that, you route cables in 3D in Siemens NX and are the first point of contact for questions regarding (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architects, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics. Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems.
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
• MTS/Bachelor degree Electrical Engineering.
• At least 2 years of experience with EPLAN P8 software.
• Experience of Siemens NX is a pré.
• Knowledge of machine controls.
• Good knowledge of the electrical regulations.
• Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active.
• Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment with a dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- a competitive salary
- annual profit sharing
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (working time reduction)
- a solid pension plan
- plenty of personal development through training and education
- an annual VDL party with all colleagues from VDL Groep
- internal growth opportunities
- various collective arrangements
- participation in sports activities
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the 'solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
VDL ETG Technology & Development is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of high-tech / precision modules. This development department consists of a number of competency groups, such as, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software and Project Management. We specify, design, develop and qualify professional product for our customers in multidisciplinary project teams that have a low level of responsibility. Because the projects are multidisciplinary, your responsibilities are great and wide. VDL ETG Technology & Development is a unique project-based development environment for high-tech mechatronic systems, combining product development and realization.