VDL ETG Technology & Development in Eindhoven has a vacancy for Electronics Integrator.
Electronics Integrator (EPLAN)
In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for making electrical schematics, generating product documentation in EPLAN tooling and maintaining our component library, together with other engineers. Besides that, you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics. Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed. Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
- Maintaining installed base lines,
- Documenting test analysis results,
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software. This position is based in the Electronics group of VDL ETG Technology & Development. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Electronics.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Experience with EPLAN P8 software,
- Proven hands-on experience
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- Good in time management and setting priorities
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the 'solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
At VDL ETG Technology & Development machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc. VDL ETG T&D consists of the following development disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).