Deze vacature is niet meer beschikbaar
VDL ETG T&D is looking for a Software Engineer who sees it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques!
As a Software Engineer at VDL ETG you are responsible for the full lifecycle of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is the fundament to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.. You cooperate closely with colleagues from all other disciplines and strategic customers in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams. You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris / VxWork
- Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Work independently
- Ability to maintain an overview
- Quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
What do we offer?
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every engineering process step
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy. For further information about this vacancy you can contact the Corporate Recruitment Department; Ellen Op Heij, via 040-2925066.
At VDL ETG Technology & Development machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc. VDL ETG T&D encysts of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).