Are you the safety and compliancy specialist to guide our product design teams to deliver safe and compliant designs to our customers in the semiconductor industry? Then this might be an interesting vacancy for you!
Machine safety and compliance specialist
- You will work closely together with our development engineers in our multi-disciplinary projects;
- You will be the go-to person of our development projects on safety and compliancy deliverables;
- Work with our customers on identifying the compliancy requirements;
- Together with engineers, translate norms/standards to design guidelines;
- Assess compliancy of designs and approve designs;
- Keep track of relevant norms and standards and deploy this towards the competence teams;
- You maintain and participate in relevant industry networks.
- At least Bachelor of Science, preferably Master of Science;
- At least 7 years relevant experience with norms and standards for high tech equipment, preferably in semi-conductor domain;
- SEMI standard, RoHS REACH, machine directive, UL, NFPA79, ...
- You have lead safety risk assessments and compliancy audits;
- You can stand firm based on thorough assessment;
- You like to give trainings on safety and compliance topics;
- Effective communication skills and proficient in English, and preferably Dutch;
- Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers;
- Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities;
- As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive, and motivated to face challenges.
- Successful international and industrial family-owned company in one of the key technology regions in the world.
- Professional high-tech environment.
- A challenging job, a high degree of responsibility and opportunities for personal development.
- A competitive salary including annual profit sharing.
- 40 personal leave days.
- A solid pension scheme.
- Internal growth opportunities.
- Various sports related company activities and an annual company event
- Informal and inspiring working environment
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the “solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy.
VDL ETG Technology & Development (T&D)
VDL ETG T&D is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high-tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems, and capital-intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. VDL ETG T&D consists of several competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers. Safety and compliancy of our systems are important. You will play a key-role in safety and compliancy, of our development projects, guiding our projects to deliver compliant designs and hardware to our customers in a consistent way.#LI-MV1