As an electrical mechanical engineer, you will work in multidisciplinary teams to develop high-tech products: from the design to the final product. Because at VDL ETG T&D, you’ll be part of the complete product life cycle of high-precision, vacuum and handling equipment. Your knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering allows you to motivate your colleagues to generate even better ideas.
Electrical mechanical engineer
As an Electrical mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
- Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
- Design components and (sub)systems
- Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
- Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
- Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
- Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
- Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
Bachelor or Master degree Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent. Important traits are:
- You have experience with 3D CAD software (NX, Solidworks)
- You have 3 years of experience
- You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
- You are accurate, analytical and a problem solver.
- Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment with a dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- a competitive salary
- annual profit sharing
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (working time reduction)
- a solid pension plan
- plenty of personal development through trainin
- g and education
- an annual VDL party with all colleagues from VDL Groep
- internal growth opportunities
- various collective arrangements
- participation in sports activities
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the 'solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy.
Within VDL ETG, the department of Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers.