As a Software Projectleader you are responsible for leading software development teams for high tech mechatronic systems. The goal is realize and deliver the planned development activities within time, quality and budget.
The main tasks of the Software Projectleader include:
- Organizing and making a detailed planning of the software development project
- Issue and progress tracking and guiding the software development team
- Keeping internal and external stakeholders informed and satisfied (within a multidisciplinary environment)
- Reporting progress to the (multidisciplinary) Integral Projectmanager.
The position is based in the Software Development group of VDL ETG Technology & Development. In this position you will report to the Groupleader Software Development.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or Physics with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role
- Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience with coaching and leading software teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Large experience with Model Driven Design
- Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
- Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Broad experience with Continuous Integration and/or Configuration Management
What do we offer?
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment with a dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- a competitive salary
- annual profit sharing
- 27 holidays and 13 ADV days (working time reduction)
- a solid pension plan
- plenty of personal development through training and education
- an annual VDL party with all colleagues from VDL Groep
- internal growth opportunities
- various collective arrangements
- participation in sports activities
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the 'solliciteer” button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy.
Within VDL ETG, the department of Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech mechatronic machine modules, professional systems and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state-of-the- art machinery to produce any designed product. The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, Flow & Thermal and Project management. Within our multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify modules and products for our customers. Subsequently, we supply these products to our customers.